Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Siem Reap - Day 4

We left Siem Reap on Day 4 early morning.

The trip was well worth it and I'll surely go back again, hopefully sooner than later. At the end of the day there leaves one small regret.

Over dinner and a lot of chatting on our last night, Ra had actually offered to bring us to visit his aunt's place where he stays together with his sister. We had all wanted to go but after doing the shopping at the Night Market, it was rather late and the aunt would probably be asleep by then. Coming from a driver whom we hired barely 2 days ago, I felt that the invitation was a very generous and warm gesture that came with genuine friendship, something that won't be extended to most tourists. It was most unfortunate that we failed to accept it. Maybe on my next visit, I hope.


Our farewell picture. I gladly tipped Ra quite a bit, with whatever currencies I have left in my pockets, amounting to almost US$10 altogether.


Our silly moments.


Aerial view of Cambodia.


And the mighty Tonle Sap Lake.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Hi, i am from Cambodia, and i have read through your blog. Very interested in looking your pictures whlie staying in cambodia. Well, just wanna drop by to say, nice blog.

kloozo said...

Hello hello, thanks for dropping a note here, it's quite a surprise. I actually just came back from Cambodia again, about a month ago, and went to more places this time.
=)